Degree Type:Master of Business Administration
Department:Centre for Entrepreneurship & Small Enterprise
Modes of Study:Regular Sandwich
- produce leaders in entrepreneurship and small enterprise development in Ghana and beyond;
- promote best practice in small business management and delivery of service to the small business sector;
- provide an avenue for research into small enterprise issues to inform Entrepreneurship practice and policy formulation; and
- create intellectual fora for the discussion of entrepreneurship and small enterprise development issues.
1. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree of at least second class lower division from any recognized University.
2. Applicants should have at least two years’ working experience.
The rationale of the programme is to build capacity for the promotion and development of entrepreneurship and sustainable small businesses in Ghana and beyond. The programme is also designed to equip students with advanced problem-solving skills that will enable them to function in managerial positions in private, public and third sector organisations. The programme offers consultants, managers and other professionals the opportunity to develop and expand their knowledge and competence in Entrepreneurship and small enterprise development.