Supply of modules A4 sheets electronic billboard fire suppression system and 4 x 4 vehicle
1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Internally Generated Funds for the following contracts;
Supply of A4 Sheets for CoDE and examinations (Tenderers must submit samples)
|B. CR/UCC/GD/0113/2019||Supply of Education Modules for CoDE||various|
|C. CR/UCC/GD/0114/2019||Supply of Business Modules for CoDE||
|D. CR/UCC/GD/0029/2019||Supply and installation of Digital Electronic Billboards for University of Cape Coast||2|
|E. CR/UCC/GD/0079/2019||Supply of 4 x 4 Station Wagon for GNPC Chair||1|
|F. CR/UCC/GD/0101/2019||Supply and installation of Fire Suppression System for ICT Data Center||various|
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for the supply of the above goods or services. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended by Act 914, 2016 and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 for each document. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, Central Administration Building, Old Site, at or before 11:00am, on Tuesday, 6th August, 2019.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank in the format as prescribed under Section vii. sample forms of the Tender documents. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Training and Development Conference Room, Central Administration Building, Old Site, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business registration certificate, Construction Class Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization, PPA Certificate or evidence of registration, appropriate certification etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
Central Administration Block- Old Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana
Tel: 233-3321-32480 Ext 153/280