UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST
INVITATION TO TENDER
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds for the following contracts.
Supply and installation of 500KVA Diesel Generator set with Automatic Changeover switch for New Central Administration Building
|2||14 days after order|
|CR/UCC/GD/0010/2021||Supply and installation of 1000KVA Transformer for New Central Administration Building||1||60 days after order|
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for supply of the above goods. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as Amended and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from Monday-Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 each for the documents. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Central Administration Building, New Site, at or before 11:00am, on Wednesday, 17th February, 2021.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in nose masks at the Council Chamber located at the Top Floor of the New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business registration certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization, PPA Certificate, appropriate certification etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Central Administration Block- New Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana