INVITATION TO TENDER
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
- The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds for payments under the following contracts.
Renovation of Faculty of Arts Building
Renovation of Faculty of Social Sciences Block
Renovation of Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Laboratory
Renovation of School of Business Office Block
Lot 1: Galvanized pipe and other materials for repair of tables and chairs
Lot 2: Assorted wood for repair of tables and chairs
Supply of Desktop Computers for Primary School (Confucius)
- The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors for the above works. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as Amended and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from Monday-Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢300.00 for each document. Tenderers who purchased similar documents earlier may present their old receipt for the new document. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
- Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Central Administration Building, New Site, at or before 11:00 am, on Monday, 19th September, 2022.
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank or Insurance Company. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in nose masks at the Academic Board Chamber located at the Top Floor of the New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by: Valid Business Registration Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization (where applicable), PPA Registration Certificate, Valid Works and Housing Certificate, Valid Labour Certificate, Power of Attorney etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Central Administration Block- New Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana