UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST
INVITATION TO TENDER
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds for payments under the following contracts.
|CR/UCC/GD/0098/2022||Supply and installation of 40 KVA Generator installed in Acoustic Canopy and 250A Automatic change over switch for Registrar’s residence|
|CR/UCC/GD/0097/2022||Supply and Installation of Desktop Computers for Institute for Oil and Gas||50|
|CR/UCC/GD/0096/2022||Supply and Installation of Video Conferencing System(85” TV, Laptop, Projector, Screen, PA system, Video camera) for Institute for Oil and Gas||1 each|
|CR/UCC/GD/0099/2022||Supply of 15/16 Seater Bus for Sam Jonah Library||1|
|CR/UCC/GD/0068/2022||Supply of Portable two way radio handsets and batteries for Security Section||100+50|
|CR/UCC/GD/0070/2022||Supply of Shoes for UCC Security Section (Tenderers must provide samples)||350 pairs|
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors for the above works. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as Amended and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from 18th May, 2022, Monday-Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 for each documents. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Central Administration Building, New Site, at or before 11:00am, on Thursday, 9th June, 2022.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in nose masks at the Academic Board Chamber located at the Top Floor of the New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business Registration Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization (where applicable), PPA Registration Certificate, Power of Attorney etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Central Administration Block- New Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana